A large-sized twin peaks Pyramid shelter (Floorless)
This large-sized twin peaks Pyramid shelter called Soris is capable of being used with 6 to 8 group people.
We suggest groups such as families, companies or boy scouts to carry the kind of a group shelter like Soris with sharing and dividing gears need to be carried by everyone, So that each one doesn’t need to carry your own solo shelter but everyone can take the part of carrying for everyone’s gears divided, which makes the weight of each one reduced accordingly.
The Soris can be basically pitched with 2pcs of LOCUS GEAR Carbon Pole (Sold separately) and 12pcs of Easton stakes (Sold separately) for 14-tieouts in the perimeter (the 2 tieouts in both of the zipper panel can be anchored with one stake).
In addition, there are 18 DyneemaX patch-tieouts on the ridge lines as well as in both of the zipper-open panels, which can be anchored with 8pcs of stakes.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is Locus Gear original 30D ripstop Sil Nylon, waterproof of 3,000mm in Hydrostatic head.
Using PVC coated polyester ground fabric and DyneemaX as reinforcement in the points which are strained.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper
- Two upper vents with bug-nets and open style covers.
- 14 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 18 DyneemaX tieouts in the ridge lines as well as both of the zipper panels with shock cords ,carabiners and Dyneema reflective guylines pre-attached.
- The long zippers in both front panels with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
- The size in the sack: L47cm x Dia 17cm
* Not seam-sealed.