Khufu DCF-eVent – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 130cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
Adopting extremely advanced cutting-edge material (DCF-eVent), which has extremely excellent waterproofness and breathability (against condensation), and also the strength of DCF and lightness.
Processed with the seamless full bonding method except the zipper part (sealed with bonding tape).
The more, the DCF-eVent can be more compact than the standard DCF.
So that Improvement of functions up to the level which can say “Dream Tent / Shelter” was achieved.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
Using Woven Hybrid DCF as reinforcement in the points which are put strain.
A webbing buckle on the bottom of the zipper to fix both panels, which makes the zipper close easy and smooth in windy condition.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard Zipper
- One upper vent with bug-net and open style cover.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema® reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts on the surface of the panels and 4 tie outs on the each ridge line with Hybrid Cuben FIber and shock cords.*1.6m x 4 and 2m x 4 of Dyneema® reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper in the front panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* No seam-seale required.
Khufu mesh is matched with any Khufu shelters including Khufu DCF-eVent.
In addition, the optional parts DPTE makes inner space more comfortable and allow 2 persons to use.
*Regarding the weight of DCF material and products made of DCF material.
The weight of DCF material is not always the same, but changing depending on each production.
Therefore, the weight of the shelters made of DFC material changes accordingly.
Each weight of DCF products (mainly shelters) is averaging one.