Hapi is a new model of which zipper is located in the short side panel. The width of the open panel is 180cm, so it is not only roomy enough for 2 people but also one doesn’t need to stride over another lying when going out.
Hapi SiI – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 130cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is Locus Gear original 30D ripstop Sil Nylon, waterproof of 3,000mm in Hydrostatic head.
Using PVC coated polyester ground fabric and DyneemaX as reinforcement in the points which are strained.
- YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper
- One upper vent with bug-net and open style cover.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts in the surface of the panels and 4 tieouts on the each ridge line with DyneemaX and shock cords. *1.6mx4 and 2m x 4 of Dyneema reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper in the side panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
- The size in the sack: L28cm x Dia 11cm
* Not seam-sealed.
Hapi Inner Mesh is matched with Hapi shelters.
In addition, the optional parts DPTE makes inner space more comfortable and allow 2 persons to use.
*You need to prepare a pair of trekking pole which is adjustable to 135cm to use Hapi with DPTE.
*Please note that the colors in the photos might look differently from the originals caused by weather condition and the reflection of light etc.
**Prices and details are subject to change without notice.