Hapi is a new model in which the zipper is located in the short side panel. The width is 180cm, so it is not only roomy enough for 2 people but also one doesn’t need to stride over another lying when going out.
Hapi SiI – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 130cm in length) and 8-16 tie-outs.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is Locus Gear original 30D ripstop Sil Nylon, waterproof of 3,000mm in Hydrostatic head.
- YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper
- One upper vent with bug-net and open style cover.
- 9 ground-level tie-outs in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tie-outs in the surface of the panels and 4 tie-outs on the each ridge line with DyneemaX and shock cords. *1.6mx4 and 2m x 4 of Dyneema reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper in the side panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* Not seam-sealed.
Hapi Inner Mesh is matched with Hapi shelters.
In addition, the optional parts DPTE makes inner space more comfortable and allow 2 persons to use.
*You need to prepare a pair of trekking pole which is adjustable to 135cm to use Hapi with DPTE.