Hapi DCF-eVent – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 130cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
Adopting extremely advanced cutting-edge material DCF-eVent, which has extremely excellent waterproofness and breathability (against condensation), and also the strength of DCF and lightness.
Processed with the seamless full bonding method except the zipper part (sealed with bonding tape).
The more, the DCF-eVent can be more compact than the standard DCF.
So that Improvement of functions up to the level which can say “Dream Tent / Shelter” was achieved.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
Using Woven Hybrid DCF as reinforcement in the points which are put strain.
A webbing buckle on the bottom of the zipper to fix both panels, which makes the zipper close easy and smooth in windy condition.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard Zipper
- A upper vent with bug-nets and open style covers.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts on the surface of the panels and 4 tie outs on the each ridge line with Hybrid DCF and shock cords. *1.6m x 4 and 2m x 4 of Dyneema® reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper in the front panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* No seam-seale required.
Hapi mesh is matched with any Hapi shelters including Hapi DCF-eVent.
*Please note that the colors in the photos might look differently from the originals caused by the weather condition and the reflection of light etc.
**Prices and details are subject to change without notice.