Khafra- a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter- is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 170cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is CT2E.08
DCF(Dyneema® Composite Fabric), the fabric known as Cuben Fiber, is extremely light weight ,strong, waterproof and durable against UV light, which is flexible non-woven laminates that utilize DSM Dyneema®.
*Please see for further information in Material.
Using PVC coated polyester ground fabric and DyneemaX as reinforcement in the points which are put strain.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard water repellent zipper
- Two upper vents with bug-nets and open style covers.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts on the surface of the panels and 4 tie outs on the each ridge line with Dyneema X and shock cords. *2m x 4 and 3m x 4 of Dyneema reflective guyline attached.
- The long zipper in the front panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* Not seam-sealed.
*Regarding the weight of DCF material and products made of DCF material.
The weight of DCF material is not always the same, but changing depending on each production.
Therefore, the weight of the shelters made of DFC material changes accordingly.
Each weight of DCF products (mainly shelters) is averaging one.
*Please note that the colors in the photos might look differently from the originals caused by the weather condition and the reflection of light etc.
**Prices and details are subject to change without notice.