The Khafra DCF-B is made by high performance bonding technique (of which knowledge had been gathered in the process of making yacht sails) after having the instruction by the material maker and trained then considered every detail of making.
In addition the bond being used for the shelter is carefully selected by us after making several prototype samples and being tested under harsh conditions, which we took several months, then finally leased this very special version of the Khafra.
By this new method we created the non-seam shelter (except along the zipper, of which seam lines are also covered with the cuben bonding patch tapes.), so no seam sealing needed.
Length 265cm x Width 265cm x Height 170cm
- White ¥83,000.
- New Black(Black Dyneema) ¥86,000.
- Red ¥86,000.
Khafra DCF-B – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 170cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is CT2E.08
DCF(Dyneema® Composite Fabric),the fabric known as Cuben Fiber, is extremely light weight ,strong, waterproof and durable against UV light, which is flexible non-woven laminates that utilize DSM Dyneema®.
*Please see for further information in Material.
Using Woven Hybrid Cuben Fiber as reinforcement in the points which are put strain.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard Zipper
- Two upper vents with bug-nets and open style covers.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts on the surface of the panels and 4 tie outs on the each ridge line with Hybrid Cuben FIber and shock cords. *2m x 4 and 3m x 4 of Dyneema reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper in the front panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* No seam-seale required.
Khafra mesh is matched with any Khafra shelters including Khafra DCF-B.
*Regarding the weight of DCF material and products made of DCF material.
The weight of DCF material is not always the same, but changing depending on each production.
Therefore, the weight of the shelters made of DFC material changes accordingly.
Each weight of DCF products (mainly shelters) is averaging one.
*Please note that the colors in the photos might look differently from the originals caused by the weather condition and the reflection of light etc.
**Prices and details are subject to change without notice.