Hapi is a new model of which zipper is located in the short side panel. The width of the open panel is 180cm, so it is not only roomy enough for 2 people but also one doesn’t need to stride over another lying when going out.
Hapi DCF – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 130cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is CT2E.08
DCF(Dyneema® Composite Fabric), the fabric known as Cuben Fiber is extremely light weight ,strong, waterproof and durable against UV light, which is flexible non-woven laminates that utilize DSM Dyneema®.
*Please see for further information in Material.
Using PVC coated polyester ground fabric and DyneemaX as reinforcement in the points which are put strain.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard Zipper
- One upper vent with bug-net and open style cover.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts in the surface of the panels and 4 tie outs on the each ridge line with DyneemaX and shock cords. *1.6mx4 and 2m x 4 of Dyneema reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper with a frap in the front panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* Not seam-sealed.
Hapi Inner Mesh is matched with Hapi shelters.
In addition, the optional parts DPTE makes inner space more comfortable and allow 2 persons to use.
*You need to prepare a pair of trekking pole which is adjustable to 135cm to use Hapi with DPTE.
*Regarding the weight of DCF material and products made of DCF material.
The weight of DCF material is not always the same, but changing depending on each production.
Therefore, the weight of the shelters made of DFC material changes accordingly.
Each weight of DCF products (mainly shelters) is averaging one.
*Please note that the colors in the photos might look differently from the originals caused by weather condition and the reflection of light etc.
**Prices and details are subject to change without notice.