Hapi is a new model of which zipper is located in the short side panel. The width of the open panel is 180cm, so it is not only roomy enough for 2 people but also one doesn’t need to stride over another lying when going out.
Hapi DCF – a Pyramid shaped monopole shelter – is designed to pitch with one pole (adjustable to 130cm length) and 8-16 tieouts.
*Pole and stakes are not included.
The fabric is CT2E.08
DCF(Dyneema® Composite Fabric), the fabric known as Cuben Fiber is extremely light weight ,strong, waterproof and durable against UV light, which is flexible non-woven laminates that utilize DSM Dyneema®.
*Please see for further information in Material.
Using PVC coated polyester ground fabric and DyneemaX as reinforcement in the points which are put strain.
- Catenary curved ridge lines.
- YKK AquaGuard Zipper
- One upper vent with bug-net and open style cover.
- 9 ground level tieouts in the perimeter with Linelocs to adjust Dyneema reflective guylines easily. *Steak down 2 of the front together.
- 4 tieouts in the surface of the panels and 4 tie outs on the each ridge line with DyneemaX and shock cords. *1.6mx4 and 2m x 4 of Dyneema reflective guyline attached.
- The zipper with a frap in the front panel with shock cords and toggles for roll open.
* Not seam-sealed.
Hapi Inner Mesh is matched with Hapi shelters.
In addition, the optional parts DPTE makes inner space more comfortable and allow 2 persons to use.
*You need to prepare a pair of trekking pole which is adjustable to 135cm to use Hapi with DPTE.
*Please note that the colors in the photos might look differently from the originals caused by weather condition and the reflection of light etc.
**Prices and details are subject to change without notice.